The Maintenance Service
The Maintenance Team is responsible for operating the day to day service. They deal with:
- Managing the day to day repairs
- Managing Contracts
- Permissions for Alterations
The Housing Management Team are responsible for day to day tenancy management. They deal with:
- Allocating Properties
- Rent Collection
- Assistance with Benefits
- Arrears Management
- Repairs Reporting
- Estate Management
- Neighbour Disputes
- Tenant Participation
- Tenancy Sustainment
- Taking repair requests from tenants
- General Tenancy Queries
Tenant Outreach Services
The Tenant Outreach Officer delivers our outreach service and is responsible for:
- Contacting tenants who are elderly or vulnerable or who simply have had little or recent contact with WGHC.
- Helping tenants and members of the public with housing options advice, makes referrals on behalf of tenants to various support agencies and works with tenants in their homes to promote tenancy sustainment.
- Maintaining WGHC’s website and has responsibility for producing WGHC publications and information leaflets
If you wish to any of the above please telephone our Office on 0131-551-5035 or alternatively you can use one of our contact forms.