Staff continue to work from home although a small number of skeleton staff are on site in the office for a few mornings each week. They are there to carry out critical functions to ensure WGHC remains operational throughout this period. Staff are not able to open the door to the public at this time.
• As part of the easing of lockdown measures, we have now re-started:
• Our Reactive Repairs service
• Our stair-cleaning service
• Allocation of empty properties – any available properties will be advertised in Key to Choice on a weekly basis. We have also restarted our Internal Transfer process.
• The upgrading of smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors.
The following services remain suspended:
• Face to face meetings and appointments in tenants’ homes unless considered essential.
This is in line with recent UK and Scottish Government advice.